Saturday, June 9, 2007

Paris Hilton Strawberry Armagnac

Call me Law and Order Erma? I recall that you earlier suggested that Paris and all her drinking, druggy friends be shipped off to Marine Boot Camp. Wouldn’t you love to see that crew under the eagle eye direction of an old Marine gunny? I am sure that First Sergeant Kowalkaiski could take care of the “Panic Attacks” poor Miss Hilton is suffering.

Think of it. A new T.V. Show. “Paris at Parris (Island)” Now that is a show that I would watch. Now that the FCC has ruled that profanity is okay for prime time television, we would hear some really creative and complex use of the four letter words. I’m sure Paris knows and uses them all, but wouldn’t it be fun to watch her when they are directed at her? And she can’t talk back!!

In honor of our hard drinking celeb, I am renaming my dessert Paris Hilton Strawberry Armagnac, as who better could appreciate its taste?

I think I had gotten through the sherry, port and armagnac before I had to vent my road rage.

Here is the rest:
1/2 cup of sugar
2 pint baskets of ripe strawberries
Vanilla ice cream

Mix together the sherry, port, and armagnac. Add the sugar and stir until it is fully dissolved. Wash the berries in a colander and remove stems and hulls. Put the berries in the liquid and marinade in the refrigerator for several hours. The longer the better.

In 6 lovely cut glass bowls or thin sundae glasses, place 2 small scoops of ice cream. Divide the berries between the six servings and pour the juice over the ice cream. Do NOT drink all the marinade juice yourself–even though Paris might be tempted to–or you will have another Paris Hilton DUI.

No comments: